Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things have occurred in my life, yet none of them have been bad. 

I was introduced to a writing-assist program while working off-site with some pals. Grammarly and Quillbot are just two of the many available options. Every one of them is useful in its own way. For my part, I went with Quillbot. I could easily drain my financial account if I subscribed to them all, so I settled on only one. Intriguing as it may be, I have tried my friend's premium version of Quillbot and found it wanting. One of my favorite features is the ability to paraphrase, and Quillbot can do several different kinds of paraphrasing. This is a job that I take pleasure in doing. 

In addition, I upgraded to a new mobile device. I've decided for a top-notch camera phone this time. As an avid photographer, I find that this particular mobile phone is ideal for me, especially when I want to capture images late at night. Also, I got a brand-new digital wristwatch. The previous model was sold to a close companion. When I play badminton, I utilize my brand-new smartwatch. Despite my reservations, it can keep track of the time, my heart rate, and the calories I've burned. At least there is some information being collected. 

Quillbot is assisting with this piece of writing, from grammatical checking to paraphrasing, even though I found its style to be a little off-putting. Simply said, we can't accept every suggestion. We must make a wise decision when selecting the best option.

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...