Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Slow Mo Life plus The Toyota Problemo

I feel like living in a slow mo world. I can't wait for next year's May. That's when my wife is scheduled to deliver our first baby. I need lots of cash to do some preparation. I'm also in the middle of a negotiation with someone on buying a second hand house. The price may be an extra 10k from the original price before (last 4 years). It's just a small house but it suits me well. I do have plans.

I encountered some problems with my new Toyota, well not a major one though but still irritates me when I hear some strange knocking sound whenever I rev my engine. I sent it to Toyota a week after the first diagnose and now the problem has been settled perfectly by them FOC as my car is still under warranty. They even gave me a free tyre patch. When I asked those Toyota boys about the problem of my brand new Toyota, the answer is a straight Tear and Wear which does not seem to satisfy me enough given the Toyota logo and name printed on my car, and furthermore it's only 10 months old. It seems that the term locally assembled does make an impact on the quality, I hope not. But one positive side, thumbs up for the Toyota Service Center at Shah Alam !

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...