Friday, April 17, 2009

Birthday ..




Greetings, it's been a while since I last updated my blog. I'm kinda busy right now, my time of browsing the net and online has been reduced. Few things happened to me this month, first of all it was my birthday on the 3rd. My wife treat me to a nice dinner at a seafood in Batu Belah, Klang. I prefer she cook for me but due to her pregnancy, it's wiser to had dinner somewhere else. The dishes were nice and yummy.

I had a few birthday wishes sent to me via facebook and SMS, all were my old schoolmates. I also received a surprise birthday song from my colleagues in the morning of the 3rd.

My wife is nearing to give birth to my first child, though both of us are nervous, but thinking that all people that we knew survive through the ordeal, we are a bit relaxed. Furthermore the modern medical science has improved so much that the chance of survival for the mother and child is higher than the older days. The question is whether to send my wife to a private or government hospital, both has it's pro's and con's.

The weather is strange this month, last 2 weeks we had plenty of rainfall, but this last three days is getting hot as rain started to stop. It was brutally hot today and I had to drink plenty of water. I notice my wife drank a lot of water as well.

I do hope tomorrow we'll have rain, but I'm sure a friend of mine would be dissapointed because he owns a car wash business.

It's hard to please everybody.

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...