
Fasting month this year seems to be a challenge this year basically because the weather is bright and sunny. This will cause dehydration. I'm not so sure whether it will go on this way as past experiences shows that it will get wet on the second half of the month. The best thing about ramadhan is the emergence of bazaar ramadhan where various foods being sold for the purpose of break fast. The biggest of course will be at the shah alam stadium but this year I opt not to go there as it will be very congested with people. Instead I'll be going to smaller bazaar ramadhan nearby the stadium such as at TTDI Jaya which has one of the best chicken wing stall. I don't buy much because my wife will do the cooking. We will try to avoid outside food because we had just recovered from diarrhoea last week with both of us been hit twice in a week, which indeed a very painful experience.
During the night, the sight of minaret is always an inviting one for muslims to perform terawih. it's the fourth day of fasting and I'm still waiting for the first annoying sound of loud firecrackers from my neighbourhood.
Yesterday, the RM1199 baby stroller from the Japanese brand Combi was mine. I bought it from Go Go Kidz, Taipan USJ. I bought it with a discounted price tag though. Combi has been making strollers since 1961 in Japan, where they have the number one baby product. The stroller has a full 95 per cent UV protection rating canopy with mesh window and full reclining seat. It's also incredibly light (6.2kg) and has a one-touch opening and closing mechanism perfect for `unco' people like me. Add to that a seat angle adjustment of 125 to 170 degrees, reversible handle, five-point harness, large basket and active suspension and did I mention it was self-standing when folded? Furthermore according to the seller, Combi had beaten Graco and is just under McLaren in terms of quality.

Below are some of the best stroller brands in the world
McLaren
Bugaboo
Combi
Stokke
Baby Jogger
Phil & Ted’s
Quinny
Maxi Cosi
Mutsy
Peg Prego
Bumbleride
Uppa Baby
Britax
Inglesina
Skip Hop
Abiie
Axiom
Baby Bjorn
Baby Sherpa
Bebe Chic
Brooks Pond
Burley
Chicco
Clek
The First Years
Contours
Cosco
Dadgear
Dream on Me
Easy Walker
Eddie Bauer
Englacha
Evenflo
Go GaGa
Go-Go Babyz
Graco
Happy ramadhan to my muslim readers.
1 comment:
Mahal nya stroller
Post a Comment