Friday, April 02, 2010

Malaysian DJ and Comedian Passed Away


KUALA LUMPUR: Popular comedian Din Beramboi (pic), 43, died of haemorrhagic dengue fever at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the Selayang Hospital at 12.30am Friday.
Din Beramboi who was in critical condition died after his liver and kidneys failed.
Born Mior Ahmad Fuad Mior Badri, Din Beramboi is also a popular radio presenter.
He was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Selayang Hospital on Tuesday of haemorrhagic dengue fever.
Din Beramboi and popular presenter Aznil Nawawi entertained Radio Era listeners on the morning show ‘Riuh Pagi Era.’
His remains will be buried at Taman Ehsan Muslim cemetery in Kepong before Friday prayers. -- Bernama

-News and picture from The Star Online-

* Din Beramboi was one of my favourite comedian.The last time I saw him live on TV was during the Raja Lawak reality show where he was one of the jury.

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...