Fake MC is a way out if you're too tired after watching live football early morning. Face MC could be used to extend our holiday, it could also be used when someones afraid of doing something at work for example if you're not prepared for a meeting or was forced to present something to a large audience, or maybe because you haven't finished doing something and could not meet the deadline. I've seen these fake MC's produced to me, I even caught a few of them. The simplest way is they like to recycle the MC's just by altering the date and chose to give the photocopy version (this is a popular tactic among students). We could usually catch them based on the serial number of the MC. I've heard stories that someone even produced MC for two weeks, with different clinic for every two days of MC (this happened to a worker of a private sector company).
The Star on 25th May brought this news of Fake MC :-
PUTRAJAYA: About 36,000 civil servants are estimated to have submitted fake medical certificates (MCs) that have the logos and addresses of legitimate hospitals, said Cuepacs president Omar Osman.
He said MCs from Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and Hospital Putrajaya were being sold by syndicates.
Now this is new to me although I have long suspected that every single thing in this world could have a fake version of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update of Me
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
Image by Vinson Tan ( 楊 祖 武 ) from Pixabay Hi all, what's up in February 2020. 1. The students are back and my faculty is up a...
-
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
What's up in October. 1. Waited for almost 2 months for my new bike but unfortunately, still no news. I felt cheated by the empty prom...
No comments:
Post a Comment