I haven't post anything for quite sometime as I was admitted to hospital due to dengue. Just wanna post some gadgets and new technology and I've bought and subscribed until July this year.
Ipad
PSP 3006
Astro Byond HD.
Unifi.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update of Me
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
Image by Vinson Tan ( 楊 祖 武 ) from Pixabay Hi all, what's up in February 2020. 1. The students are back and my faculty is up a...
-
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
Baby dah keluar dari NICU pada 13 Mei. Dah balik rumah. Nak dijadikan cerita, masa baby discharge time tu la hujan turun. Selalunya panas te...
No comments:
Post a Comment