I was with two of my friends having tea at 10 in the morning today when i receive a phone call saying one of our work colleague named Fadhly was involved in a road accident at Karak highway around 7 in the morning.
We went to the Selayang hospital around noon and then we learn more about the incident. Some friends whom already arrived earlier before us told that a Toyota Camry had lost control and Fadhly who was driving a perodua viva crashed into the Camry. Fadhly broke his right leg and may had other injuries as well. His wife suffered injuries and trauma and the most tragic part is their 2 year old daughter whom was sitting at thr back with his wife, was thrown to the dashboard.She died while on the way to the hospital.
I managed to sneak into the emergency ward to see Fadhly and saw his sadness. I could not stay long enough because I was trying to hold back my tears. I was told by a friend that his wife had fainted several time.
This is a very tragic incident and a sad episode. Hope Fahdly and his wife could recover soon...
(friends in front of the emergency ward)

No comments:
Post a Comment