Hi All, what's up?
Just to say that I am doing fine, healthy and wonderful. So, what are the things that had been creeping up in my life for the first 15 days of May 2019.
1. It's the month of Ramadan. So here we are, fasting. I like fasting. We have the chance to rest our stomach after working hard for 11 months.
2. My super moped had arrived. The first day of Ramadan had seen me having a new moped. It's a 150cc underbone motorbike. Top speed not too fast, 140-145kmh but do have the torque I need to easily by pass vehicles in this urban area where I live.
3. Tragedy, a nurse was found murdered and suddenly a lot of stories were unearthed. Stories that are not too pleasant to hear.
4. Viva PhD. Oh My.. its getting nearer, sooner or later I will be defending my thesis.
5. Sunny days for almost 15 days or more and suddenly today it rains. The best thing is, a new leak had been discovered at my roof. Money will sure fly again.

No comments:
Post a Comment