Hi All, it's December 2019. Another year will leave us very soon. So here are the things that had happened in November 2019.
1. My PhD. As mentioned earlier, I had completed my thesis, finished my Viva and done my correction. Somewhere in November, I had gone through my thesis formatting checking and it's very minor correction.
2. As I wrote this entry, my PhD should already been endorsed by my University's senate.
3. Rainy season for the whole month. I remember the song November Rain.
4. Finally I will changed my 2014 Modenas cub to a scooter. Will be booking my Yamaha Solariz as soon as possible.
5. Saw Frozen 2 at Auro MBO. Some sad elements in it's story.
6. The kids enjoyed the playground at the top of Aeon Shah Alam. The rate is RM 20 per 2 hours for one kid. It's school holiday so need a lot activities for them. Looking for some physical activities so that they can burn more calories and lead to healthy lifestyle.
7. More badminton session.
8. Three field football matches done. The first was a 9 side tournament. The second and third was a 11 a side friendly. I admit that I suffer terribly in the first 9 a side. Low stamina and tactically confused. I am really bad at 9 a side. But on the 11 a side, I found my self getting fitter.
9. After almost 9 years, I am back watching football at Bukit Jalil Stadium. Went there with a friend. Ticket bought online with seating number. The atmosphere was wonderful with chants. Less abusive words heard among spectators. This is the mobile internet generation. They are interested in recording things using their mobile phone.
That's it.

No comments:
Post a Comment