Hi folks. Here's what I've been through in January 2021
1. Still in the pandemic era, we received another round of 'full lockdown'. This time around, more people are going out to work. More shops were opened.
2. Students are still required learning through online classes. My kids were involved too. This time they have more online classes than before.
3. One month since I've been using my new crossover. Impress with the fuel consumption. Almost went out daily.
4. In a week, I do go out to work from office at least twice. Traffic in roads are lesser.
5. Bought my self a new Samsung Bluetooth keyboard via online. Use it with my tab. I rarely use it but the discount given was so awesome, I could not resist it.
6. My first car service at Honda was smooth as Toyota. The place was also superb and clean. The customer service was tip top. Installed Honda Genuine DVR too, costs me 7xx. I saw the same device sold outside for 9xx.

No comments:
Post a Comment