Monday, November 01, 2021

What's Up Till October 2021

 


What's up in October.

1. Waited for almost 2 months for my new bike but unfortunately, still no news. I felt cheated by the empty promises made. I remember when I booked my Yamaha scooter (with a booking fee, of course), the saleswoman told me its between 1 or 2 months. But it seems like it will be delayed much more longer. I had lost hope and interest. Yamaha need to do something.  

2. Bought the Alpaka Sling Bag from Oribags. The sling bag is so slim and easily worn with magnetic straps. Feels very secure. Alpaka claims it is anti theft.

3. Life is slowly returning back to normal. We can travel interstate (I had yet to do it). I had my first home visit, visiting a relative at Cyberjaya. We had lunch there.

4. My office will return to 100% work from office very-very soon. Roads are full with vehicles again. 


No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...