Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland



The movie Alice in Wonderland is scheduled to be released on the 11th of March 2010 and it is said that this movie is in 3D mode. While I was at Mid Valley, there was a promotion about the movie and a wonderful set of Wonderland had been temporarily built inside the Mid Valley.

I haven't gone to Mid Valley for almost 10 months and my I was surprised to see changes especially regarding the parking system. They still uses the Autopay but I realized there's a lot of gates inside the parking lot. When I asked one of the security guard, he told me that if you are in Zone A, you can't simply go to zone B to park your car as there will be barriers to prevent you from entering and the barrier will be automatically lifted if there isn't any space left in Zone A. This is to prevent people from getting lost inside the car park. No wonder I spent nearly 15 minutes to find my way out from zone A until I finally saw an hidden empty space. This is especially disturbing for someone who's not familiar with Mid Valley's parking lot. I ended up parking my car below The Garden (I think it's a new extension to the Megamall), it has Borders in it.


The flower in Wonderland !

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...