Waking up early in the morning (around 5 am) during Ramadhan is must for me to have my Sahur (meal taken just before the start of the fasting day). Although my eyes are shut like being glued, but the sweet smell of my wife's cooking makes my body woke up for the sahur.
It's wonderful to see so many houses in my area with their lights on during this wee hour, and hearing sounds of cooking, but without so much talking, everybody was busy doing their own business. I will usually wait for the Subuh prayer before taking a short nap, then woke up to go to office. Just a few more months before I'll be on a long study leave.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update of Me
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
Image by Vinson Tan ( 楊 祖 武 ) from Pixabay Hi all, what's up in February 2020. 1. The students are back and my faculty is up a...
-
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
What's up in October. 1. Waited for almost 2 months for my new bike but unfortunately, still no news. I felt cheated by the empty prom...
No comments:
Post a Comment