Sunday, November 25, 2018

Summary of November 2018


Hi all. Managed to have some spare time to write this entry on my MBA. So what's happening in my life now?

1. Sold my other apartment at Rawang. The amount wasn't big but the impact it has in my life is big. Managed to have some spare change for travel.

2. I always had this idea of giving some living experience to my kids through travelling outside Malaysia. Managed to do it this month by bringing them to Singapore via Changi Airport. The kids love to travel by air. Everybody now can fly with affordable flight tickets.

3. Currently waiting for approval from the management for my thesis submission. Hope everything will be fine.

4. Still using my MBA for doing stuffs. So far so good except the battery might not be as strong as it was. It's been 4 years now. Using the latest MacOs.

5. Note 9 is currently being utilized to its max. Now venturing into PUBG. The first few levels was easy but as I reached a much more advance level, its much more difficult to shoot at other players.

6. My son last year at kindie. Next year he will go to school.

7. Staying healthy.Still under strict calorie control. Weight maintained but experiencing inch loss. Some say its a sign of reduced fat.

8. Me and wife are in high mood of buying sports apparel. Now we jog. 

9. Someone nearly managed to steal my car bumper. Stewpid fella. 


No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...