Wednesday, June 03, 2020

What's Up In May 2020



Hi all. 

It's the 3rd day of June 2020. While waiting for a meeting via Google Meet, here are some things that had happened in May.

1. As mentioned in the previous entry, I got myself a new MBA 2020. It's been almost a month now using it and I must say it is an amazing experience. Got myself a Logitech Bluetooth mouse. Much cheaper than Apple's. 

2. From HDD to SSD. May be a bit late, but I am still ahead of my friends. Managed to DIY changing my HP Desktop HDD to SSD. I did it all alone, from replacing the hardware till installing the OS and softwares. 

3. Got myself another 120GB Verbatim SSD and an external case for it to be an external SSD.

4. Our MCO had been relaxed. We are now in the phase of Conditional MCO. Life is beginning to resume as usual, though with some tight SOP. I am still in the phase of the new normal; No more bringing the kids out strolling the shopping malls. In fact I myself tried to avoid these Malls. Since March, I only been to 3 malls and for only important reasons.

5. Tried buying online from Uniqlo. The experience was terrific, Chose click and collect but seeing the new covid SOP thing, might be easier to deliver it straight to my house.

6. Meeting via video conference is a norm. 

7. Might be getting some loans. Not because I'm desperate but because I would like to make some house makeovers. Do have cash but I think paying installments is much more worth. Need to save the cash for rainy days.

8. Till then. Off to the meeting. Bye

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...