Wednesday, July 15, 2020
What's Up In June and Mid July 2020
Hi All,
Supposed to do this entry on things going on in June during the early week of July, but unfortunately, work comes first, so had a little bit delay. As now we are in the mid July, so I decided to extend the what's up post until mid July.
1. Home makeover. Finally decided to replace the asbestos ceiling to plaster ceiling, or as I found out at the internet, FALSE Ceiling. Now using down lights to replace fluorescent lamp.
2. I also decided to change my backyard cement flooring into tiles and then replaced the AJIA awning into roof tiles.
3. Finally our MCO are now in a very relaxed phase. My kids are slowly returning back to school.
4. Played badminton again, twice a week after the being permitted by our government. Futsal is back again as well. Will began playing back.
5. After feeling a bit large in the waist during MCO, it began to slowly shrink back especially when I began to sleep before 12 midnight plus returning back to my normal eating habit.
6. Now I am working from my office daily as I have been assigned an administrative job besides academic.
7. Got myself a Note 10 Lite. Finally accepted that my Note 9 problem can only be resolved by changing the hardware. I will contact Samsung to clarify this matter with them.
8. Felt much more tired with online meetings than face to face meeting. Had my first face to face meeting with my Boss and surprisingly I don't feel too tired compared with online meetings with him.
9. Finally my daughter had her own air conditioner at her room. I bought her the R32 inverter. And she got herself a new bed.
10. Me and my wife got ourselves a new mattress to replace our 10 year old mattress. We also got ourselves a new bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update of Me
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
Image by Vinson Tan ( 楊 祖 武 ) from Pixabay Hi all, what's up in February 2020. 1. The students are back and my faculty is up a...
-
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
What's up in October. 1. Waited for almost 2 months for my new bike but unfortunately, still no news. I felt cheated by the empty prom...

No comments:
Post a Comment