What's Up July 2020?
As I had posted what's up till mid July, I will just continue from mid to end July.
Not much for some 15 days duration.
1. Just return back from a short vacay at Genting. Last I visited Genting was around 2015. Lot of changes. Went to GPO but I do think it's more or less the same as Mitsui. JPO is slighthy better.
2. Bought another Gshock. This time it's square shaped and bluetooth enable for time accuracy.
3. Sabah will have their own election.
4. Setting my eyes on Swatch, saw it's boutique at iCity Mall. Love it but a bit reluctant to buy it.
5. New problem for my Note 9 Junk after the FOC Display. Now its the charging port. Always say moisture detected. Luckily I still have my wireless charging dock. Now after my Note 10 Lite warranty ends, will buy a iPhone. Monthly Samsung updates is ruining every single thing.
That's all for a 15 days span.

No comments:
Post a Comment