Here I go again, it's nearly the end of September 2020, and I am writing on things that were up in August.
1. I now joined the Android TV frenzy. 50 inch Panasonic HX650 tv is now mine. Bought it without discount as it is a very new model. Now I watch Netflix on TV and some of its 4k content are marvellous.
2. Injured my left ankle early September during my weekly futsal session. After 3 weeks, recovering almost 85% but there's still some bump on the ankle.
3. Attend Arduino training. Its a robotic programming thing.
4. Dad crack his left wrist. Was hospitalized for a day. Went back to see him with my son. My daughter and wife did not go along with me as my daughter had caught flu and cough. Brought along my PS4 and my son really enjoy playing it at his granny's house.
5. A more relaxed ruling during Covid 19. Will see the reopening back of universities.
6. Finally changed my decoder to Astro Ultra BOX. Lotsa FREE contents on Astro VOD. Smooth like butter using VOD on this Ultra Box.
7. Now I am helping my pa and ma paying their bills thru online. Save them a lot of hassle in going to the post office.

No comments:
Post a Comment