I only got to write this entry today as there are lot's of things I need to settle. So here's what happened in November 2020.
1. The first thing that came up to my mind is something that had happened near the end of November. Dad passed away on the 26th November peacefully at one of the hospitals in Klang Valley. He was buried in his hometown in Johore.
2. This month, my place is under partial lockdown. Even though shops remained open, but travel restrictions even to other districts and states are in force. I need to obtain clearance from my local police station before going back to my hometown, the day passed away.
3. Even visiting Dad at the hospital was something difficult. He was admitted on the 7th November, he was fine and strong back then. Laughing and joking.
4. I stayed a week at my hometown accompanying mom.
5. I need to manage a lot of things after Dad passed away. Still in the middle of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment