Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back Online

Hi, I'm back online again. I've finally moved to my new house which I bought under normal price. It's a small 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house measuring 973 sq feet. It's the one I could afford at this time.

It took me nearly almost 22 days to relocate my home line and my broadband internet from my old rented house to the new self owned house. It's a disappointing experience especially when the company that owns the telephone line and internet promised a 7 day period for the relocation.

I applied at the big Shah Alam TM Point HQ and after that I was given a runaround. After 3 times of calling the 100 Customer Service line and being told that there had been no record of me applying the line relocation, I was so near in breaking my line of anger when someone named Nurin from the TM Processing Unit called my mobile informing me that she will relocate my line but had to give a new number.

The next day, Anuar the TM contractor came by to install my new line and number. He was a nice guy and we had quite a long chat about this TM problem.

Then I had to wait for a few days more and two calls to the 100 Customer Service line, first I talked to Hajar whom refuses to connect me to Nurin (Nurin gave me her extension number and as Nurin knows my problem, I thought that talking to Nurin might be easier as she had settled my first problem). I had to explained the whole story back to Hajar which is for me is a lengthy process as she kept confusing herself between my new line number and my old line number which still in operation. At last she told me that I could call back within 3 working days to check the status.

After 3 working days, I called and a girl named Huda entertained me. Again I had to repeat the same story, and finally I asked her the two questions :-

1. When will my old line be deactivate as I am afraid the new tenant of my old rented house could use it to make phone calls.
2. When will they transfer my internet broadband to my new line.

I also told her that this is my third time calling the 100 line, and I've applied all this since 2nd of February. Again it was the 3 working days call back answer.

The best thing was, around noon someone named Wani called me from the TM Processing department using her own mobile phone and promised me she would look into this matter and at night time, everything was back to normal. My broadband is back in service with my new line while my old line has been deactivated.

There's still some good guys in the TM ....

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...