Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lost and Found But Damaged


Here's a tragic update. Today at around 2 pm, my mobile phone was damaged. How did it happened? I put my mobile on the car's roof while putting things I bought at Subang Parade inside my car including a pint of Jamoca Almond from Baskin Robbins. Then suddenly the dry ice inside the ice cream's package tore apart the paper bag. It was a chaos moment with the rain and the ice cream thing. I forgot totally of my mobile. It was until about 15 km from the Parade then I realize my mobile, as I knew it won't be on the roof anymore, I turn around and head back to the Parade.

While driving, I prayed silently to God so that I could find my mobile. God answered my prayer, THANK GOD, after 10 minutes of searching, I found my mobile laying in the middle of the road totally smashed up by dozens of vehicles. Lost every single bit of data in it including phone numbers. Yes, I forgot to pray that the mobile be safe. My fault.

No comments:

Update of Me

Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...