hi, its been quite sometime I haven't update my blog. I'm still alive and doing well. Just finished my PhD proposal and my PhD proposal will be Disaster Preparedness in Electronic Records.
Cheers.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update of Me
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
Image by Vinson Tan ( 楊 祖 武 ) from Pixabay Hi all, what's up in February 2020. 1. The students are back and my faculty is up a...
-
Time has passed since I last visited. I've been so preoccupied with other things that I've forgotten about this blog. Many things ha...
-
What's up in October. 1. Waited for almost 2 months for my new bike but unfortunately, still no news. I felt cheated by the empty prom...
No comments:
Post a Comment